Novel Coming 2018!

It's official. About an hour ago I submitted my novel, The Un-Life of William Moore, to Kindle Scout.

I'm ending 2017 on the hopes that just a few months into 2018 that I am going to be a published author.

I'm not sure how long it's going to take before my novel is live and ready to be viewed and voted on, but I will certainly let everyone know! I'd hope it wouldn't be much longer than a week or so.

If you haven't read my previous blog post about how to possibly get an early, free copy of my ebook, here's how it's going to work:

Once my submission goes live on Kindle Scout, I have 30 days to receive nominations on my story. The more nominations I get, the more likely that my novel will be noticed by a Scout, who might offer me a publishing gig.

Everyone that votes for my novel, The Un-Life of William Moore, gets an early, free copy if I succeed in getting published with Kindle Scout. All you need to vote is an Amazon account!

For more information Kindle Scout and the nominating process, you can read about it on their website.

Thank you for all your support!

-Dana Lockhart


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Weebly!

Fun Facts About The Un-Life (Spoilers)

I’ve Never Won NaNoWriMo, And That’s Okay